Plastic / Polyflex High Quality
Player Version Size, Suitable For Jersey Size XS - XL
Heat Transfer Instruction:
- Professional Heat Press Machine should be used when doing heat transfer to your jersey. Preferably let people who are familiar with the machine operation carry out the task for you. DO NOT USE HOUSEHOLD IRON.
- Pre-heat the machine to 160 degree Celsius. Place the name set into correct position with glue-side down on the jersey.
- Cover the name set with Teflon sheet, make sure not to move the name set position.
- Pressure setting - very firm.
- Time setting - 15 seconds.
- Please wait for at least 3 minutes before carefully peel off the plastic backing cover.
- If name set does not fully sticked onto the jersey. Recover & heat press for another 5 seconds max.
- Do not wash jersey for 48 hours after application. Preferably hand wash to take care of jersey & name set materials.
- Turn the jersey inside out if machine wash.
NOTE: The use of normal iron is not recommended
Any inquiry please message me for wholesale or special price for multiple or bulk purchases
- Product Code: 00001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $12.99